Friday, July 16, 2010

Operation Complete Layouts - 2 down 32 to go!

Operation Complete Layouts is underway! I have completed 2 layouts last night while watching Big Brother and So You Think You Can Dance. It is quite a challenge i've given myself, even bigger that I expected! I counted 34 layouts that I had hanging around on my shelf that were waiting for pictures!! 2 down, 32 to go! I think I'm going to run out of pictures!
so here they are :

This one is from the Jingles workshop I did last November. I used on Target Dimentional elements and glitter brads.

This one is from the Daydream Workshop on the go. I loved the paper, just never got around to use it. I also used the adorable July stamp of the month. I just love those hedgehogs!



I first stamped the hedhogs directly on the the patterned paper, then on a Sweet Leaf cardstock. I cut out the balloons and the butterfly and used 3D foam to mount on top of the origianal stamped image. I then used chalk to colour in the hedgehogs and then I added stardust Glitz on top.
Hope you like them! now back to work for me! I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. hey, je suis la première 'follower' LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, j'commencais a croire que je me parlait toute seule! lol. Bienvenue, hope qu'il en a d'autre qui vont se joindre a toi!

    ReplyDelete