Thursday, July 15, 2010

Picture This!

Yay! I managed to add pictures!!
Picture this.... it was the theme at CTMH convention this year. I find it suiting for a scrapbooking convention as pictures are usually the base on any scrapbooking pages. It's where we often find inspiration.
I usually tend to scrapbook in reverse, create a page I like and then add pictures... I have so many that there is bound to have pictures that will fit in just about any colour scheme and theme. The problem with this system is that sometimes layouts created tend to go incompleted...waiting for just the right pictures. I've collected more than a dozen of these layouts over the years. My challenge for this month is to finish those layouts by adding the pictures and journaling! Only after finishing those will I give myself permission to play with the new products I received in Washington DC. I'll post the layouts as I finish them. The goal is 1 layout a day for the rest of July. Wish me luck!








No comments:

Post a Comment