Monday, October 18, 2010

busy, busy busy!

What a crazy couple weeks!  I'm not complaining, it just fells like yesterday that I last blogged and I found it strange that when I logged on to my blog I noticed that it's has been a couple weeks!  Where has the time gone?  I did spend an awesome weekend in the states with my very dear friend Nadine.  We went to see the So you think you can dance tour in Manchester NH.  It was AMAZING!!!  I'm a huge fan of the show but I left with a greater appreciation of the talent these artists have.  I laughed, I cried, I screamed, and some parts left me speachless.  We also went shopping at Kittery and North Conway.  My first experience in outlet shopping and I loved it.  All around a fantastic time with a great friend.  Hope to make it a yearly trip.

My daughter's  7th birthday is coming up and she wanted to make her invitations herself this year.  I told her to go through my scrap box (a box of paper scraps that I leave ender my scrap table that I let my girls play with) and pick out the papers that she liked best.  I then let her pick out the cardstock that she wanted for the background.  I was amazed at the final product.  I have to say that I guided her a bit, but she did all the glueing and she had the final say.  She also wanted all the cards to be different, saying that she loves all her friend for diferent reasons and she wanted the cards to be a unique as her friends are.  She put a lot of though and effort (even cutting out the butterflies from the Life's Delight paper) behind every single card.  I am so proud of her! 



Well that's if for now, hopefully another couple weeks won't slip by before I find a minute to blog again. 
A bientot!! I

No comments:

Post a Comment