Sunday, February 19, 2012

Wanted!


Once again the weekend just flew by!  At least it was productive. I spent most of the day yesterday cleaning out my scraproom  and I'm very pleased with the final results.  I still have some sorting to do but I plan to takle that a little bit at a time.  I managed to make my final layout of LCOM's 8 week challenge tonight.  I used Creative Scrapper's sketch # 196  and CTMH Victory collection.  For the title I used CTMH Building block stamps.  I stamped first in Vanilla cream and then in Chocolate overtop being carefull to stamp a little to the right of where I stamped earlier.

CTMH Victory

And this one using CTMH Florentine collection and Creative scrapper's sketch #195

CTMH Florentine



I hope you have a great week!  see you soon I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment