Tuesday, March 27, 2012

plateau

I've hit a plateau on my weight loss journey.  I seem to be at the same point as where I was in mid January, gaining and losing the same pounds is seems.  It's time to shift gears and motivate myself to lose the last 12 pounds I want to lose to reach my weight goal.  I'm giving myself until my birthday in June and as a reward, I'm going on a shopping spree.  So here's my plan : excercise and stick to the meal plan for the next weeks!  So there I said it, you heard me.  Now that I have it in writing, it makes it official.  Now who's coming shopping with me??

In the meantime, here's some more layout I did recently.  hope you like them!

Imaginisce, Kristine Davidson sketch

Girl's paperie, kristine Davidson sketch
 
Simple stories, Creative scrappers sketch #199

Bo Bunny, Creative scrappers sketch #200

1 comment: