Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4 day weekend


I had a much needed 4 day weekend.  We had to change our plans somewhat because of a snow storm, but it was for the best as it gave us a chance to relax.  We ended up staying in pyjamas all day at Easter and just spending time with the girls.  I got to play in my scraproom and complete another layout for the scrapin with the stars challenge.  If you remember from last week, I had to step out of my comfort zone and make a layout without bling or flowers using bright colors.  Here's what I did using CTMH upcoming Dotty for you paper pack
CTMH

For the 4th challenge, we had to avoid bright colors, used flowers and bling and had to matt everything in black.  Here's what I came up with
Bo Bunny

Finaly, here is another layout a finished today.  Two layouts in what week where I'm the center of attention!  Now that's a first!

Bo Bunny
Hope you enjoyed your Easter too.  Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment