Monday, April 23, 2012

AMAZING crop!!!

I'm still on a scrapbooking high!  Crop and Create was even more fun than I anticipated.  The amount of talent, inspiration and positive energy in the room was insane and that was not even counting the organizers and manufacturers and stores that were onsite to teach and enable us.  We laughed, we cried and then we laughed again all while getting to know new friends and catching up with old one.  I will definitely be returning next year!  Thanks you Scrapbook and Cards Today!!!

Want to see what I accomplished over the weekend?  Well here you are!

Here are some of the make and takes we made over the weekend


And here are some of the layouts I made :

 This one was for an alpha challenge :  notice the flourish on the bottom right had corner?  They are "f" s and commas!!  I also used dots from another alpha set on the banner

  this one was for a Colour suite challenge :


And this one was for a sketch challenge :


I have more that need to me completed - all the layouts I made during the classes.  I'll post thoses later this week.

Have a great day! 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love them! Looks like you all had such a great time...I went on Saturday night just to shop, but most of you were in classes! I am soooo going next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are way more productive at a crop than I am... particularly love that 'vitamin z"!

    ReplyDelete