Monday, May 7, 2012

National Scrapbooking Day



It was a rainy day on Saturday, a perfect weather to sit in a room full of friends and paper to get the juices flowing and create.  I had an awesome day thanks to an awesome group of ladies and got a few layouts done.  The first one is from LCOM's scrappin' with the stars challenge where we had to do a one photo layout using glitter and die cuts.  Zoé helped me out meaning that there was glitter all over my table at the end but we had fun creating together. It featured paper, stickers and die cuts from Doodlebug Designs.

The next one has a picture that I was looking forward to scrapbook the moment I took it.  I Take a lot of picture of these 3 kids, usually not together, and usually not still enough for me to take a picture without a "blur effect"  It is now one of my favorite layouts in my album.    I used Bo Bunny's Country garden collection.
The last one was a sketch challenge that I completed during the NSD crop over the weekend.  While waiting for my photos to be developped at Costco, I scrapbooked pictures I had on hand.  I love the Maya Road wood doilies and the Echo park paper!  

 


I'll have more layouts to reveal later this week.. Stay tuned and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment