Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spring Flowers

I had the time over the last few days to do a little gardening, weeding and help my husband with general yard maintenance.  We are planing to plant a garden and he has built some boxes for raised beds. We are also making changes around the kid's playpark, to make it safer.  I like this time of year when the tulips are blossoming, the weather is getting warmer and there are no mosquitoes yet.  Right now it's raining, so I get to catch up on houswork that was ignored during the last few days we spent outside.  Almost done and could possibly have time to scrapbook this afternoon!  For now here are some of my layouts I did over the last few days

I survived another week in the LCOM's scrappin' with the stars.  I had fun with the last challenge where we had to stitch and distress and layer..... here's my finished layout :

I also made this layout of Marianne playing her new favorite game : Minecraft.  She sat like this for close to 30 minutes! 


This picture of Zoé's little nose smooched in the window just makes me smile. 


And finaly here is a layout of Zoé and her favorite pink hat- I used a Kristine Davidson sketch she made for Bo Bunny
Hope you liked them.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment