Monday, July 30, 2012

LCOM reveal

We are now in the middle of summer vacations and I'm really enjoying it.  We went camping at Fundy national park last weekend and we had such a wonderful time.  Looking forward to going camping again next weekend.  I'm also looking forward to our road trip my husband and I will be doing to celebrate our 15 years together.  We will be joined by our good friends Pascal and Katia.

On the scrapbooking side : It was reveal time yesterday on the LCOM sketch blog.  I loved working with this sketch!

 
Here is what I came up with : 

It's Marianne stuffed dog nammed Scrappy.  She made the costume with construction paper, kleenex and yarn.  The kid's got imagination!

1 comment:

  1. That's come creative imagination indeed! Great take on the sketch, it was a good reveal all around.

    ReplyDelete