Friday, October 5, 2012

LCTS- Sketch #152 reveal

Good morning!

Today is a very special day.  It's our wedding anniversary.  As of today, I've been married to the love of my life and best friend for 11 years.  Sometimes it feels like it was only yesterday, sometimes I feel like I've known him forever.   So a great big HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!  to my very loving and supportive husband, Love you!!!

Here we are during our trip to NYC last month using some new Bo Bunny 


OK, enough with the sap :)   I'm here today to share with you this week's reveal wich I was a part of over at Let's Capture These Sketches.  It's sketch # 152, and it's absolutly gorgeous!


 And here is my take on the sketch.  I decided to try a Manhattan while in Manhattan.  Just not for me, lol.   I used CTMH's Avonlea collection : the paper pack, and the stickers.  Added a few pearls and finished it off with the canvas alphas.  LOVE those alphas from CTMH also! 


Here is a layout i did using  Creative scrapper's sketch # 225.  It sure was foggy on Marianne's first day of school! 

And this last layout I used a sketch using CTMH's Jeannette Lynton's new sketch book : Make it from the heart.  If you loved Magic, Imagine and the  other sketch books she published, you are going to love the new fomat and gorgeous new sketches included in this book.
For this fun layout, I used Simple Stories Summer fresh kit.

Well that's it for today.  Hope you all have a great long weekend and see you soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment