Monday, January 21, 2013

Nostalgique

 If you read my blog last week you may remember me mentionning that a friend of mine challenged me to create a layout about how my youngest daughter looks so much like me.  I had a idea of making a layout with both of our kindergarden class pictures.  So as i was looking through past pictures of myself and of my girls I could not help but have a smile on my face.  Happy memories all around.  Here is what I created
 Using the same Basic Grey collection I created this layout of me at my grandparent's house at my second birthday.  I have such fond memories of that house and the view we had from that window. 

And again from the same collection I made the following layout.  I was excited to see that the background paper was vintage map of the Maritimes in french!  I could not cover it up so I used a collage from Basic Grey's Clippings and added a picture of my handsome husband taken during our trip to NY last year.  A very easy layout but I love it!


Now let's see what I can create with the rest of the collection pack.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment